Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekend Report July 28 - 29

We didn't fly on Saturday, due to low ceilings and intermittent rain. Pete and Sonny worked on the 1-23 trailer lights and the Blanik.

I don't have any idea why the weather was good on Sunday. The forecast was completely wrong, and I fell for it. While I was making other plans for the day, the weather skeptics showed up and made about a dozen flights. Bob and Nancy split the towing duties, and Gregg and I instructed. Tony had to give up a save-in-progress to get me back on the ground to meet an afternoon obligation. Sorry, Tony.

I don't have too much else to report, since I really wasn't part of the operation yesterday. It was nice to see it run smoothly from afar.

SAFETY REMINDER: When you take an instrument out for servicing, don't forget to leave the remaining instruments hooked up properly for flight. Ask Sonny for details.

No comments: